pointeshoe

Sunday, September 05, 2004

My beloved

Beloved to God. That's what we are. Loved because we are. I read this in a book, that we have to know where we stand in God. Only then can we conquer what He has conquered.

Wow.. I can't tell you How GOOD God really is. He is just too good to describe. This week alone, he spoke to me like twice through pastors... Pastor CK and Pastor Kong. All about prayer. All about a God who talks. I thank you Lord. Because I am truly reminded that you are who I am not. That you will answer when I call out to you! He's just so amazing! I can't imagine a day, a minute without God. I would Die. Just wither away into eternity. That's why I want to see my friends too have that kind of relationship with God, that close, intimate relationship no one can take away from them.

The message was so powerful yesterday, even though I know I pray everyday in the secret place, and I can't live without prayer, I was challenged to take a step further to go beyond where I am, to be able to pray about everything and anything.. to pray every single moment of the day.
Then, this morning, as I was doing my devotion, God showed me this verse:

James 1:5-6
5 "If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you to do-- ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking. 6But when you ask him, be sure you really expect him to answer. for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind."

Ain't it so so timely? When I asked God why I can't hear him, he told me this, and I realised yes, I really was doubtful in my heart at times. I think sometimes I have a misconception about God talking to us. But now, I know that I know that God will answer and I expect it!
And the presence of God really came, saturated my whole room, and I felt so wonderful once again. I love that presence. That familiar touch of God. And earlier, torrance sent me the file of pastor Kong singing during service, and as I listened to it, the presence of God came once again. Here's the song that really touched my heart. It was simple yet so powerful!

I have come to bow down at your feet Lord Jesus
In your presence there is fullness of joy
There is nothing, there is no one to compare with you
I take pleasure in worshipping you Lord.

Lord Jesus, I love you so so much. Take me, use me and make me who you want me to be. Lord, your will not mine. I'm listening to you Lord. I know you will answer. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

-->