Where the love lasts forever
My friends. My hope forever.
Countless times I prayed, and hoped the person standing beside me at the altar call would be them. I see it. I believe.No matter how long it takes, I believe God has a purpose. He has not finished what He came here to do. And He will do it at His perfect timing.
Lord. you are my motivation, my inspiration and my king. Forever I will praise you.
Never let my heart grow complacent, worryful or just plain hopeless. Because Lord, you are the one I love, and always will I Sing your Name. And Lord, you put me here for a purpose. And all I wanna do is to fulfill that purpose in my life. That simple, powerful purpose. I don't ever want to be in a place where You don't want me to be in! Jesus, you are my glorious friend. I'm so thankful that each and every single day, I can receive your mercies, and that Lord I can grow closer to you once more!
Lord, I knowI have many areas I need to improve on, many things I've yet to understand! Yet, Lord, I know that you will guide me with Your light, your joy and your strength. That no matter where I am your glory is going to be my rear guard! AMEN!
So Lord, I just wanna entrust the very lives of my friends, the ones I see and don't see everyday. They are yours, I proclaim that. So Lord, I pray that you continue to help me pray more earnestly than before, to seek You like I've never known. I love You. You are AWESOME. amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home