pointeshoe

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Crying out to You...

A breakthrough in life
comes when the heart is right.

This is what I've learnt over time. How true, O Lord.
As I have done what I've been convicted to do, Lord I believe that Something happened. Something that changed my spiritual level.

Lord, I prayed for my friends, you blessed me with one. And, so many more from the cell group. It's amazing. So simple yet powerful Lord. And I believe there's more breakthroughs to come. AMEN?

Yes. amen. I expect it, and I receive it.
Yet Lord, there is another thing which is on my mind strongly. My ministry. A while ago, someone told me to just join the music ministry. But, later Bro Ken talked to me, about my ministry, about whether I want to be a cell group leader. I didn't know-- which means I haven't sought enough yet.

So, I stood and prayed, sat and prayed. Silently prayed. I'm just asking Lord that you let your Holy Spirit fill me more than ever. Lord, can I hear your voice and know its you? Can I look into your heart and obey you? How I long to. To know the voice of God as familiar as the sound of water. the sound of music. Lord, hear my cry, you see my Heart. I pray and commit into your Hands.

.amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

-->