pointeshoe

Monday, August 02, 2004

Once More..

Oh.. wow.. its been two years since I had a blog. Apparently i couldn't get into my previous blog so here is the new BLOG..haha..

Well.. in these past two years (abt.) I think my life has truly been transformed alot.. many things have happened.. and i mean alot.. Maybe I should begin from 2003.. well apparently in November when I went for my checkup at HPB, the doctor, stern and serious, after checking the X-ray, told me i had to go for an operation to put steel rods in my back.. well.. i just sunk.. I didn't know what to do.. and in less than a month i was going to go for an operation. I remember the date.. 16 December. My parents and I were praying and praying for God to speak to us.
After taking all the X-rays like 6 or 10 of them, removing a pint of blood from my body for autologous blood transfusion, and having gone through what i know i never want to go through again, my mum felt that GOD was my HEALER (I believe!) and that he could heal me without the operation. I myself, was already resigning to the fact that perhaps God worked through ops, but then I was reminded that God was a HEALING God..so... we explored the different ways i could get treatment. ok..if you dun know yet.. my condition is scoliosis..means a curved spine..but anyway..we then found out, By God's grace, a osteopathic treatment centre which treated scoliosis...

Well..its been 3/4 of a year already.. and God has been wonderful, because I KNOW He is Healing me! and no matter how long it may take in the physical realm.. I believe that He has already healed me in the spiritual! Even right now, I have received good reports from my treatment centre.. I know I must continue to be diligent to do the things I need to do.. and through time, I will recover! And sth to tell you pple out there.. treasure your back, as I always say..haha.. but really..I can't emphasize enough.. oh well..
Ps 139:14 " I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
This was the verse God gave me.. I am standing fast upon it.. Satan..you won't triumph.. I assure you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

-->