Worship. The very reason I live.
Well, cell group was tremendous yesterday, I know God is moving more strongly than ever. His presence, more and more carried in our lives.
I had the wonderful oppurtunity, to lead games, but it wasn't what I expected. Probably I looked too high, and ended up so low, because the response was not there at all. I have to admit, one reason is about the choice of game. I chose the wrong one. I did. But that can be changed. And Bro kenneth told me that I have a very natural laugh.. so Praise The Lord! hah.. but that I still have to keep improving of course! Well, I know that without failures, we can never learn what the best is, and I know the God, is changing me, to be A SPIRIT-FILLED CHRISTIAN for Him! I know, He has changed me to desire to be a Healthy, balanced person, and I know, He will continue to make me so filled with the Holy Spirit! That the moment the Holy Spirit speaks, I move. Lord, I am hungry, for a mighty move of God in my life.
So many things happened yesterday, I talked to Bro ken about ministry, and he talked to me, how my attitude should be. He kinda gave me a short overview of everything a cell group should be.. and I began to start wondering again, God, where do you want me to go? I have a pasion for playing music yet, I know I have potential to do so much more for Him, perhaps in being a cell leader.
Lord, I said so many times, prayed so hard sometimes, all just wanting you to be in My life, to change me.
I really don't want to be in a place where I have walked away from your purpose. NEVER. Jesus, you will always be my king, And if I have a choice to trade this for all the riches in the world, I wouldn't. Because nothing beats your presence in my life.. and nothing can be better than your purpose.
I want to serve you, I want you to be the first in my life. Always.
Lord, cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift my soul to you!
Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home