pointeshoe

Monday, August 30, 2004

:.The power of WORDS.:

Haha.. guess where I am now : NTU.. doing what?
On a research attachment.

Oh wells, trying to do sth productive on the com here,but apparently, nothing gets done and I drift away.
Waiting for the silica particles in the lab to centrifuge finish..until they are nice and separated. haha..
Its quite an eye opener really.
Get to use certain cool equipment like the magnetic stirrer and centrifuge.

Anyway, The LORD was so awesome, so wonderful, so beautiful today..
Had a bio SPA today in the morning, it was fine, good. Or at least I proclaim it!!
Haha.. many people don't understand why i'm "deceiving myself" when I say things like, "I'm not going to fail."

But, I don't think that way. Words can be the most powerful tools of encouragement, of proclaimation in faith, in hope and expectations. Yet, it can hurt others so much, that it leaves a scar. And which do I choose? The 1st of course.

What you say is what YOU become. If you are going to speak to the situation to come alive,it will. I promise. God promises. Because faith requires an action. It isn't just about thinking. It is about speaking to the situation. Jesus didn't say think about the mountain moving and it will move. He says when you SPEAK to the mountain, it will move! This is for Jill, my twin.. who always hears this, well I can't emphasize enough. haha...

And I never ever believe that it is about deceiving yourself and psychoing your mind into believing what isn' there. It has got to do with the spiritual. It's about believing in the supernatural. In the power of God. Many, many things happen in the spiritual when we pray, fast even though it may not seem so in the physical. And I always believe it. Just like I can say God has already healed me, like I can say, My friends are going to come to know you Lord.

And The DEVIL, can't hear what you think. So if ya wanna get rid of him, SPEAK to him in JESUS name! He will flee like you've never seen. I know that because Pstr Kong said it once. And now I know, I'm more ready to fight in the spiritual realm because I know the power of the WORD is with me. It is not just the words we can speak that carry the power, but the BREAD of LIFE that sustains us through.

I've learnt once that we all need to look beyond reality to the things we cannot see or imagine. It's the same with God. If we only look at Him in reality where we can see Him, we will never be able to comprehend his Majesty. And God is a BIG GOD. So, we must never put a limit on anything God is. Look BEYOND reality!

Amen. Jesus, I love you so much.I just can't express it in words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

-->