Glory of the Lord
Wow, the past two days were just TREMENDOUS.. I can't describe how much I've learnt.
About God, about life, about everything!
Three things that really impacted me most when Pastor Chee Kiang taught us Victorous living are:
1) That the dimensions of God is everything in our life.Its so true isn't it? That God shouldn't just be limited to church nor cell group but He is present in everything in our life!
That when God is allowed to enter into everything in our lives, everything changes. It's amazing.. because I know I won't ever be able to comprehend fully the Dimensions of God, my daddy. And that is so comfortin to know cos God is a BIG God! Amen!
2) That each and every single one of us have the ability to hear the Voice of God! It doesn't matter who we are, where we are! But the Holy Spirit longs to speak to us, when we want to hear Him. It came so timely. so so so timely. I can't say how timely it is. I mean like WOAH.. cos I have been praying recently for God to speak to me, to reveal His will for me. And I've been doubting a little (just a tinny winny bit) that I couldn't hear his voice..But Pastor CK was like talking to me directly. No actually it was as if God talked to me directly. It was so powerful.
3) The last thing,the most amazing revelation I have gotten about coming to the House of God since I don't know when.We were talking about thanksgiving, praise and worship. It's sth everyone is familiar with. Yet, Pastor shared that thanksgiving is when we prepart our hearts to come before Him, to spend time with Him. It may in service, cell or simply during QT. However, in any place, thanksgiving and gratefullness opens up the heart, and gives us the right attitude for the Lord to move. And its so true, because in our lives, there's always sth to rejoice for!
PRAISE. the most joyful, exuberant exclaimations one could make. I love praising Him. Yet, the revelation came and I saw that praise is when we ourselves praise God for HIS GREATNESS! for all He has done in our lives! But, the last, is the most impactful. It is the most amazing description of: WORSHIP .It is when God, the Creator of all.. shows us HIS greatness. He reveals to us his amazing greatness. I think that its so so true because every time I worship Him, I always am able to stand in awe, even if it means forever. Isn't it so real? So comforting to know? I love it!
Haha.. anyway, Pastor Chee Kiang is so super funny.. I learnt a game called "Ti Ti Diu".. haha..sth like that.. well its really quite funny..the sound effects..hah.. well, so if next week i'm leading games again, maybe I will play that.. haha.. :)
Oh! one thing he said about The presence of the Lord.. He said, in a cell group, the presence of the Lord comes when there are open hearts. When there is one heart open, there will be a visitation. But when all the hearts are open, there will be HABITATION. Lord, this is what I desire, what I want Lord. All for you and you alone. amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home