Friendship
I've learnt something so important in these two days.
Someone told me, in a friendship, perfect love isn't just about sharing the good times together. Its about confrontation and rebuke. Its so true. Especially for Ying. I've talked to her umpteen times about her life. About the importance of God, church, cell, EVERYTHING! Yet, she doesn't seem to move. But she will eventually just like will. I pray, I really pray that God will give her that teachable heart. A heart that will move her life toward believing in Him, reaching for Him, living for Him.
Lord, I really thank you for convicting me to live a life that is right for you. It may be difficult to live that life of healthiness and balance, but, I know.. that it is going to come to pass. For I shall work Hard, I will. I will. But more than I myself just trying, Lord, you change me! Make me ever so sensitive to your Holy Spirit!
And for all of the two friends ,A and E, keep their friendship so strong in your presence. Holy Spirit, fill their friendship always, and change it to be one that is centered around You. And Lord, you mould me, no matter how many times, no matter how long, to be that very purpose I came here for. That is my heart's Cry. No. Its a scream, a shout from my spirit man. Deep calling unto deep. Spirit calling unto God. Yes, Lord Jesus.
Lord I'm hungry, for a mighty move of God
Lord, I'm thirsty, pour out Your Holy Ghost,
Lord, I want to see the Hand of God move mightily inside of me,
I'm hungry, for a move of God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home